- WOMEN’S HORMONES (Menopause, PMS, Fibroids, Endometriosis, PCOS, Infertility)
- WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
- ACUPUNCTURE (quit smoking, neck & back pain, headaches, insomnia, arthritis, digestive issues, infertility)
- HAIR ANALYSIS (mineral imbalances, toxic elements)
- SALIVA TESTING (hormones-estrogens, progesterone, cortisol)
- PROFESSIONAL SUPPLEMENT LINE featuring FemGenius
Our commitment is to offer excellence in naturopathic diagnosis and treatments by integrating traditional healing techniques and up to date scientific discoveries. At our clinic, we strive to identify the causes of illness and stimulate the body’s self-healing abilities for treatment. Our intention is to provide a caring, friendly, and professional atmosphere for our patients.
Naturopathic Medicine/Homeopathic Medicine/Lab Testing/Weight Loss/Acupuncture /Massage Therapy/ Sauna
What health problems can be treated by Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Doctors consider the whole person and maximize the body’s self healing process. People of all ages can benefit from Naturopathic Medicine for many chronic and acute conditions.
• Menopausal problems • PMS, Menstrual disorders • Fibrocystic Breast Disease • Enhancing health in pregnancy • Infertility • Endometriosis • Uterine Fibroids
• Colds • Flu • Ear infections • Throat infections • Headaches • Intestinal upsets
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome • Allergies, Environmental illnesses • Arthritis • Hypertension • Atherosclerosis • Heart problems • High Cholesterol • Digestion • Constipation • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Eczema • Psoriasis • Acne • Cystitis • Prostatitis • Impotence • Insomnia
• Emotional stress • Anxiety • Depression • ADD/ADHD • Hyperactivity
Homeopathy is a primary system of restorative medicine that supports your body’s own natural processes and abilities to heal and achieve dynamic labile equilibrium without any side-effects.
Homeopathic medicine has been practised worldwide for over 200 years and plays a significant role in the healthcare systems of many countries today. This effective and scientific system of medicine assists the natural tendency of the body to heal itself. It recognizes that all symptoms of ill health are expressions of disharmony within the whole person, and that it is the patient who needs treatment, not the disease.
Conditions treated include:
- Ovarian Cysts
- Frozen Shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Candida Overgrowth
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Management
Saliva Testing | Food Allergy Tests | Hair Analysis | Saliva Hormone Tests
Wellness Weight Loss Program
12 week program offering one on one online support
Personalized meal plans
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese therapy that encourages natural healing, reduces/relieves pain, and improves function in affected areas. During treatment, points/ along energy pathways are stimulated by inserting very fine needles.
How does Acupuncture work?
Acupuncture stimulates the body to produce chemicals called ‘endorphins’, which attach to areas on the central nervous system and help to block pain messages from the body to the brain.
The World Health Organization has identified acupuncture as beneficial treatment for:
Neurological and Muscular • Headaches • Tendinitis • Neck & Back Pain • Sciatica • Neuralgia • Arthritis • Tennis Elbow • Frozen Shoulder
Respiratory • Sinusitis • Bronchitis • Asthma •
Other Urinary • Menstrual • Reproductive Disorders • Addiction • Insomnia
Digestive • Gastritis • Hyper-acidity • Spastic Bowel • Constipation • Diarrhea
Sports Massage: Sports Massage is specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. It is used for people who are active and work out often. The focus isn’t on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance A combination of techniques are used. The strokes are generally faster than Swedish massage. Facilitated stretching is a common technique as it helps to loosen muscles and increase flexibility.
Therapeutic Massage: Deep tissue massage targets deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. The massage therapist uses slower strokes or friction techniques across the grain of the muscle.Therapeutic Massage is used for chronically tight or painful muscles, repetitive strain, postural problems, or recovery from injury.
Pregnancy Massage: Pregnancy Massage (also called prenatal massage) is becoming increasingly popular with expectant mothers. Massage therapists know the proper way to position and support the woman’s body during the massage, and, how to modify techniques. Pregnancy Massage is used to reduce stress, decrease swelling, relieve aches and pains, and reduce anxiety and depression.
Relaxation Massage: Relaxation Massage is a simple way of promoting feelings of well-being. It provides an excellent way to reduce stress in our busy lifestyles.
The Infrared Sauna is such a low, soft, and comfortable heat that virtually no one is sensitive to it. Even people who are traditionally advised to avoid saunas (ie. heart patients and asthmatics), have had their symptoms relieved in these saunas
Useful in the treatment of:
• Arthritis • Detoxification • Muscle Pain • Stress Reduction • Cancer Prevention • Fibromyalgia • Psoriasis • Weight Loss